Western Researchers Camilla Urbaniak and Dr. Gregor Reid have completed a study showing a unique population of bacteria associated with breast tissue and breast cancer. The study is titled "Bacterial microbiota of human breast tissue", and will be printed in Applied and Environmental Microbiology.
For more information:
- Western study unlocking secrets of breast tissue - Western News
- Western University professor links cancer to bacteria - The London Free Press
- A link between bacteria and breast cancer? - Maclean's
- New study looks at link between bacteria and breast cancer - CTV News London
- Canadian Centre for Human Microbiome and Probiotic Research